måndag 23 november 2009

Award from me to YOU!

Hi out there,
you are wonderful all people that visit my blogs and to all of you I want to say thank you. I am trying to visit all if you from time to time but I do run out of time. So even if you do not hear anything from me thank you for writing a comment.
Today there is a few blogger that I want to give a special awards to but even if you are not mentioned it is for you.



Mary Food, wonderful food. Mary takes very good photos of food and it makes you hungry only by looking at them. And then she gives you the recipe and sometimes a really good story that goes with that food - I love her blog - A perfect bite

Sylvia K for you have been around for a long time and have given me a lot of comments all the time -thank you! She is also doing a lot of skywatch and my world. And write quotes

easygardener
She live in the South East of England. She and her husband are looking after both a flower garden and also an allotment, It’s the regulated structure that makes it an allotment rather than a vegetable garden or vegetable plot.
She is new to me and I think it is through Blooming Friday we meet- I have one worked in south of England and love to have a nice connection over there and see how it is and the gives my iérs and tips for flowers and plants- I will learn more from you see you around!

awarewriter John McDevitt thank you for taken me around with your great photos and give us all tips and trix how to make the photo even better. I like the contrast with the new world and back to the old through Saigon. The contrasts with nature and city. And the contrast with BW and color. Keep doing what you do!

eileeninmd She having 3 blogs and this one is Viewing nature with Eileen - here you can see college with lots a different birds some that I never have seen before. Now on the other post you will find photos of lighthouses (by the way I have a friend that made a hole book of lighthouse here in Sweden) Thank you Eileen for taken me out in your nature!

I made this Award for you!

Please take it and feel that I really like having you around
and it would make me very happy if you can pass it along
to other people that makes your world shine.